Lunch will be offered to all students at no cost through the National School Lunch Program Seamless Summer Option.

Effective November 29, 2021, snacks can be purchased in addition to the free lunch as an a la carte option. 

This year we are offering PaySchool Central as a way to pay your child's cafeteria charges at PMG, RVS and CTMS for the additional a la carte snack items.

Students will receive laminated, bar-coded cards to use at the register. These cards tie into their cafeteria debit account, as well as our student information system.

***In order to establish a debit line for your child, you must setup a Payschools account and link it to your child's cafeteria account.***

Instructions for creating the debit account can be found in this PDF. You will need the information below to link the funds to your child:

School Name, Student ID (emailed to parents), and Student Name

Anticipated questions and answers are below.

Q: Do I have to use PaySchoolsCentral? My child always brings cash.

A: PaySchools Central (PSC) allows you to make online deposits via credit card. It is also provides parents reports on how students are spending their cafeteria money. If your child typically brings his or her lunch, they only pay by cash/check, and you do not want to access reports then there is no need to setup a PSC account.

Q: PSC has a convenience fee. How can I avoid that?

A: PSC does charge a convenience fee, as did our previous systems. If you want to save the convenience charge your child may bring in a check for deposit. Checks should be made out to Clinton Township Cafeteria Fund and must have the student's name and ID number (from above) clearly in the memo field.

Q: I have multiple children in the district, can I link them all to one PayForIt account?

A: Yes. You'll just need each of their student IDs (and you should receive a copy of this email for each of your children).

Q: Does PaySchools Central have a mobile app?

A: Yes. PaySchools Central has a mobile app available for Android and iOS devices. The Android version can be downloaded on Google Play. The iOS version can be downloaded on iTunes

Q: Where can I find additional PaySchools Central resources?

A: You may download this document: PaySchoolsCentral Toolkit.pdf

If you have additional questions, please email us at: [email protected]

Parents should still complete the free/reduced lunch application if they believe they may qualify. Additional benefits include state funding for the school, P-EBT benefits, and possible donations (Thanksgiving meal, holiday gift cards, etc.). The application can be completed online at Alternatively, a copy of the application can be found below, completed and returned to your child's school. Paper copies are also available at the main office of each school.  

2021-2022 Free and Reduced Lunch Application - English

2021-2022 Free and Reduced Lunch Application -

Click here to see the up to date lunch menus!

PMG parents can order lunch for their child each week through this Google Form. Please note that lunch orders are due each Monday at 9 a.m. for the following week. RVS and CTMS students will submit lunch orders in school each morning. No pre-order is required.
If your child has allergies and requires a different menu, please call Maschio's at 973-598 0005.

If you have additional questions, please email us at: [email protected]

In accordance with Federal Civli Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civll Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior credible activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency of USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: [email protected]

Offer vs. Serve Program