Beginning during the 2016-2017 school year, the students at Clinton Township Middle School will participate in an in-school 1:1 pilot program. The students will each be assigned a Chromebook for use during the school day that will be stored and charged in the school building.
1:1 Program Vision Statement:
The Clinton Township School District 1:1 program will provide students classroom access to the creation tools and educational content afforded through technological devices. The program will support the continuing evolution of technology infused instruction in the Clinton Township School District to meet the needs and learning styles of our diverse learners.
1:1 Program Mission Statement:
The mission of the Clinton Township School District 1:1 program is to:
The CTMS 1:1 pilot program is governed by the following Board of Education Policies:
- Provide equal in-school device access to technology for learning.
- Increase home/school technology through technology based curricular materials.
- Provide PD to CTSD staff members to effectively implement 1:1 in instruction.
- Facilitate student learning and digital citizenship using technology.
- Provide exceptional user support for an efficient and effective 1:1 program
- 6142.10 Internet Safety and Technology
- 3514.1 School Furnished Electronic Device: Distribution and Use
- 5131 Code of Student Conduct
CTMS 1:1 Documents & Forms:
CTMS 1:1 Student Presentation: